Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Let Freedom Ring!
It's almost June. I realize I haven't posted since February and nobody probably looks at this anymore. That's okay. I just need to declare I am done with my first year as a doctoral student and tomorrow begins my third year practicum and Friday brings a summer class on Relational Psychoanalysis...but summer will be much lighter! Yes, I'm skipping second year practicum because I'm just that awesome. Not really, I was just able to transfer in units :) Now I'm looking for a flexible summer time gig that will earn me gas money so I can visit some of you this summer. It isn't looking so great, I can't even get babysitting jobs with a BA & MA. Hopefully something works out very soon! I hope to update a little more this summer, maybe take time and space to reflect on what the last 9 months of school has been like. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read it! =)
Me too, I'm still here! :)
Post a Comment