Sunday, December 14, 2008
Feeling the Flare
I've been looking forward to the end of the semester. I know I have a long break coming with not having a job and school for most of January and my body definitely wants rest. My shoulder has been hurting for no apparent reason (thank you lupus) so I'm going to start physical therapy. I found out this week that I'll be covered under my amazing insurance until the end of January and that was probably the best news all week. Well, that and I get wifi from some kind soul around here. I went to the batting cages yesterday with Maria and had a good time. I felt fine all day yesterday but today my body hates me. I woke up in a frightening state of having to pee but feeling paralyzed. I couldn't move, I literally had to pick up my legs and move them. Not fun. So now I'm dealing with an all around flare in my joints and I think I feel 99 years old. Too bad I'm still not even 30. Hopefully this ends soon because I have a ton of work to get done this week and I do want to finish on a strong note. Well, except work, I just want to facebook all day. I'm ready to be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry for what you are experiencing & I will pray for your body to find healing!!! I guess I had forgotten that you had lupus, but I am pretty sure that I knew that. I think I once told you that I have an awesome friend ( landon's old PT in cali ) who has it & she manages it very well, she'd be a great resource, if you ever need a resource! Anyway, again, I'm sorry that you are in pain & I will lift you up...
Post a Comment