I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know why, I was so tired and as I was reading I kept nodding off. But once I actually got into bed, I tossed and turned for two hours. I finally turned the light on and started reading Law & Ethics. I should have read my Research textbook, I probably would have gone to bed quicker. Anyway, that left me with about 4 hours of sleep and then as I was on the bus to work this morning we had an accident. That made me about 15 minutes late for work but oh well, nothing I could do about it.
Kevin got married, Piru school reunion. I've seriously known these people (minus Sarah, the bride) since preschool. At least we all turned out pretty darn great.
3 comments:
thanks for posting the pic!!! I'm sad though, cause I wish I was in it with you guys!!!! Man, I should've been there. Oh well, we've visited that subject enough times, move on Veronica. I basically just wanted to say how great you all look!!! Hey, you should try to come up when Sarah & KJ do... they said they want to sometime. There's a 2 bedroom apartment here that they keep for guests of renters. It's $75 a night & it's pretty nice... nicer then a hotel & cheaper, especially if you split the cost! Ok, I know it's a crazy idea, but I was just thinking... if you ever need to get away... or there's always our couch! :)
hey hottie! you look great, something you probably shouldn't do at a wedding. that poor bride. :( haha anyways. i miss you and your creativity. i'm remembering when you and nunn and i sat outside the jwi building one of those first weeks and talked about sex. it was great. let's do it again sometime. :)
You guys look so great! I haven't seen Esther and David since I moved! Good ol' Piru! Those were the days! I hope that you're doing well!
Post a Comment