Saturday, September 15, 2007

Venta De Ropa

I woke up early this morning and threw all my junk on the lawn. Fillmore is a good place to have a yard sale. I made a nice $160 while sitting in the shade and reading Harry Potter. I'm almost done with the second book now :) Christy even wanted in on the action. I think she mostly just wanted to enjoy the sun and she found a comfy place in the clothes.

I closed up shop around 2pm and moved to my bed to read more HP. I fell asleep and woke up dreaming that I had peed on myself. Hmmm...since then I've watched a lot of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? I knew weddings were expensive but dang! It um, makes Vegas look more appealing. Not that I'm thinking about getting married or anything. Some of these people on this show, where do they come from? Another planet I'm almost positive. Oh, I love the Style network.

Now it's back to TV and HP during commercials :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

wow! awesome idea. maybe i can make 160 from MY junk. lol