Saturday, September 15, 2007
Everyday in Fillmore brings a smile to my face
Fillmore isn't all that bad. I like that I can go out running in the early evening and have a nice trail to take. I like that I can walk to the bank, grocery store, post office and the doctor's. I like that my brother and his fiance are moving back to Fillmore. I like that today as I went downtown I ran past my ex-boyfriend and I know he checked me out. Haha...it all just brings a smile to my face. Now, if only I had a good job around here I think I would be happy here. Well, except for the fact that there is no decent Bible teaching church around here. But I might just be leaving as soon as I settle in here. I had another job interview in San Diego and I got a call from the Vice Chancellor's office and they want to continue on with checking my references and considering me as a final candidate. So, I might just be heading way South very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good job with the job search. keep it up :-)
Post a Comment