Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You have to but I don't

To all my friends that are stressed out, tired, weary and ready for rest...Those taking finals...suckas! I don't ever have to do that again if I don't want to! But really, C's gets degrees. Okay, strive for more than that! G-o-o-d L-u-c-k good luck (yay for 9 years of cheerleading). Call me when you're done with your tests!

4 comments:

stacey said...

Alyssa you know what i just thinking about...that time when we went to church in arrowhead and the worship team started playing a song and the old lady in front of us went, "This is my JAM!!!" Oh man, that made me laugh...good times

Alyzzle said...

oh man that was sooooo funny. that lady was so down with the homies. who would've thought arrowhead had gangstas?

Aaron said...

Alyssa, you better come see me and the girls! Don't come all the way to Arrowhead and then without a little visit to the Pondo homeland. Call me if you can. Isn't it nice to that when everyone is stressed about finals, we're stressed about life in the 'real' world? Call me homie.

Heddah said...

Alyssa,
My finals actually finished after you posted this so it actually did nothing for me at all. Thanks. But arent you an angel to encourage the less fortunate? :) Alyssa remember when I threw the old testimant at your shin, ran up to my room and locked myself in my bathroom? Those were the good ol days :) love you chica