So I took this quiz online today. You're probably thinking, man doesn't she have something better to do? Answer is: probably but I also spent 45 watching video with Nate so what was a few more minutes of messing around? Plus, my retreat is done and I have a whole month and a half to plan for the next one...I'm doing the same retreat only better!
Yesterday I met with Michelle (my mentor) and we were talking about all these things I have going on and ideas and feelings of conviction. She told me I beat myself up way too much and here's what the online quiz said too.
You can be a perfectionist. You set extremely high standards for yourself and others. Yet you consistently undervalue what you accomplish. Nothing you ever do is quite "good enough." You have to resist the temptation to focus on details, especially if you lose sight of the big picture by sweating the small stuff.
So here I am trying not to sweat the small stuff and right now it all seems like small stuff...Oh, you might not want to pay attention to my previous post. Apparently it is a scam. Too bad I already dropped $20 on it. I will find a way to get my discounted and possibly free ipod! There's tons more to write but you probably don't want to read. Maybe I just don't feel like writing.
2 comments:
Who wouldn't want a 'free' ipod?
You just don't like stacey and I hanging out because your jealous you can't be here with us :) Some day you'll realize how fun nor cal... can be. :) Come and hang out with me. I'm fun come on alyssa i just need a friend right now
Post a Comment