Friday, November 14, 2008

Not what I thought

It's Friday! I thought it would be good. Instead, the IT department screwed up a list serv and I've had over 600 emails from angry parents and lots of phone calls this morning. Not what I wanted to deal with. Now there is a protest against Prop. 8 brewing in the Price Center and I have to sit by the phone during lunch in case the police need to be called.

In other news, I got an A on my Law and Ethics Comprehensive Exam. The Kanye West station on Pandora is excellent. I love my apartment and will get pictures up when I have some Internet access away from work. Tonight I'm putting up curtains in my room so the light won't bother me and I'm going to accept that they don't completely match my bedspread. Saturday is the CBB 35th Anniversary. Looking forward to it for the most part and getting more comfortable with going places alone, even if I'll know people once I get there. Heading to TTL2's improv and almost 30 birthday celebration on Sunday. Missing the Hanson concert and a little sad about that. Let's see what else happens!

No comments: