Thursday, August 28, 2008

Naked Therapy

I'm going on a retreat this weekend with all of my classmates from CBB (my grad program). I'm a bit nervous for a few reasons. First, because I don't know what a "retreat" outside the context of church is about. Secondly, I don't know anyone in the program. This is the first time we're all meeting as a class. Lastly, and most importantly, I've been doing my reading for class and one therapist endorses "naked therapy." This is where the group does therapy in the nude so that they are all vulnerable and open with one another. If this is even mentioned this weekend I WILL pack my stuff and drop out of school. I'm gearing up for a very tough year but I draw the line at naked therapy.

Financial aid is coming in...hello mac book, come to mama.

4 comments:

janelle said...

seriously, i miss you.

Courtney said...

haha i dont think they would do that :-)

Hope said...

Just saw your link on Veronica's page so thought I'd drop by and say hi.
I'd agree with about packing my bags I don't think I'd get naked for a group of people..thankfully you didn't have to do that. lol

Cindy said...

You're so funny! Hope that things are going well! Miss and love yoU!