Monday, August 04, 2008
Crazy Weekend
My weekend started on Wednesday night. I took Thursday and Friday off to be with my family. I really needed and wanted to be with them with all that has been going on. Well, I was on my way and about 30 minutes away from home I realized I forgot my X-games tickets for the weekend. So I went back home and decided to have dinner there instead of on the road. I got into Fillmore around 10:30 and went to bed. Thursday I visited Jen in Santa Barbara and that was good fun. We spent a lot of time at the Santa Barbara Train Station because she had an assignment to shoot. I was shocked by how many people didn't want their pictures taken. We watched SYTYCD and Last Comic Standing. I might start recording this show too...thanks JT. Friday I went running in the morning and lifted weights with David and JD. I stopped by Robbie's but I could hear him snoring from the street so I knew I was out of luck. That guy doesn't wake up for anything! I hung around the house, fighting with JD (arm bars and choke holds) and watching TV. I absolutely love my 14 year old brother. He makes me laugh at how dorky he really is. Robbie, Brianna, Alex and I headed out to Hollywood that night to see Trent do his thing at improv. I was so glad they liked it as much as they did. Saturday was the X-Games. It was hot, our seats were in the sun all day and there weren't many crashes. It was alright. I love the sounds of the motorcycles and my stomach gets that sinking feeling every time a rider goes upside down on his bike. I absolutely love it. We went to pizza where the guy taking our order thought I was too young to have boys that old. He though JD and Christian were my kids and Trent was my husband. I denied it, hoping to get his phone number...that's a lie. Really, a total lie. I slept in Sunday and then jumped on JD to wake him up for rally car racing. I love Travis Pastrana. I packed up, flipped between the X-games and the Yankee game and got ready to go see my dad. I knew I had 30 minutes before the next round of rally racing so I flew to Simi Valley, just in time for the finals. Pastrana took gold, did I mention I love him? It was exciting, the bbq was good, Robbie didn't show up and I was disappointed. I headed back to San Diego and well, here I am. I wish I was back in Fillmore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i had a blasty.
-t
Post a Comment