Friday night and nothing good on tv. I ended up watching High School Musical 1 & 2 (enter Zach Efron). Saturday was a pretty good introvert day. I went running in the morning and then I met Peter to watch The Incredible Hulk. I was a little nervous about it. The trailers didn't make me want to go see it but after reading some reviews I decided I could do a matinee showing. I liked it and Edward Norton was smokin'! I hit up the Red Box after the movies and planned my alone time not realizing 2 of the 3 movies had James Marsden in them. He isn't ugly so I'm not complaining. I watched Hairspray (Zach and James) and 27 Dresses (just James) which were both just eh. I didn't really expect them to blow my socks off so I don't know why I was a little disappointed. At least it only cost me a dollar. When I flipped on the TV, The Notebook was on...oh, James Marsden again. Bridget Jones' Diary was also on and now I'm inspired to blog :)
The new season of So You Think You Can Dance started this last week. Joshua and Will are probably my favorite but Comfort is pretty dope. And I'm almost positive that isn't her real name. If you know me, you probably know I'm not a fan of contemporary but I am a HUGE fan of Travis Wall. I could watch that boy dance all day. Enjoy this.
P.S. I bought tickets to the X-Games and New Kids on the Block. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment