Monday, June 16, 2008

Enjoyable but not Enchanted



I know these two grown men who loved this movie. I won't call them out on this blog but I will say that I thought they were a little, well, wussy for going to see it in the theatre. I'm glad I only spent a dollar on it at the Red Box. And guess who was in this movie? Oh, James Marsden! McDreamy totally showed him up though.

3 comments:

Trent Lewis said...

i saw this movie in the theater...whatever...i own it.

and it was cute, come on.

Alyzzle said...

I take back the wuss statement. That took guts to admit and for that I credit your account 1 million man points.

Jennifer Turner said...

This is one of my favorite movies. Are you kidding me? You must have not watched it with the right people. Peter Hansen, Rebecca Buczinski, and I LOVE it and think it's fairly brilliant. Sad you didn't get it... try it again. We own it as well.