Friday, May 04, 2007

Time keeps on ticking

It's May. Holy cow! It's May!

My brother got engaged on Christmas morning and they decided to get married in October 2008. I thought that was a good plan. It would give me time to find a date...or a husband :) I have to admit, knowing my little brother is getting married before me kind of makes me insecure. I know it's a dumb thing and there is no rule that says the oldest MUST get married first, but my family does wonder what is wrong with me because I haven't had a boyfriend, let alone a date in 4 years. Well, Robbie decided to get married in October...of 2007. Ugh! Now I have to really kick my butt into gear just to look hot at his wedding :) I know, you think I'm vain. I don't care.

Work has been...uneventful and I'm trying to decide what to get into next. School isn't panning out the way I had hoped it would. It's a good thing though, at least now I don't have to stress about money and paying for school and where I'm going to live.

I've been thinking about moving. I know I always say that. Maybe I'll up and move to a new place. Somewhere I've never been before and I know nobody. Uh...maybe not. I don't think I could take any more lonliness.

I've been having some medical conditions that are puzzling me and the doctor. I wish our bodies weren't so complicated but it is a testament to an amazing creator.

Church stuff is okay. I'm trying to figure out where God is leading and calling me to. I definitely know what He's given me a passion for. It just seems like there is no outlet for it. It makes me wonder why I would have such desires. Am I supposed to create the outlet myself? I don't know. I sure do miss camping ministry. I miss interacting with students and people who want to share life with me. Not that this time is all bad. I had a great time with a student on Wednesday who just let me hug her while she cried. It was significant for me. We'll see what happens.

Hopefully I get answers to many of the questions I have buzzing around now. When I do I'll surely let you in on it.

No comments: