Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm giving up ice cream!

Okay, I'm making a rule and asking you to keep me accountable. No more ice cream until July 4th. Yeah. I'll let myself celebrate then. Ask me, please. Remind me, no ice cream!

I'm almost done with school and I'm excited for the extra hours during the week I'll have to spend time reading fun stuff, hanging with friends or just running maybe. I signed up for a half marathon through Disneyland. It should be a blast and my stepdad is running with me!

I see the dr. tomorrow. I hope he can help me. I'm tired of feeling this way.

More to come. I promise, next post will be my thoughts and not my ramblings...or maybe they are the same thing. I don't know.

3 comments:

aca said...

i would need to start smaller...like only icecream 1 time a week. i couldn't make it that long! but good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm with Amanda! You are a strong woman to say no ice-cream till July 4th. But it's an excellent goal to have and I know you can do it! Also...you are amazing and beautiful! I hope you know that! And I miss you lots! You always brought a lot to my life living with you in the summer time. Come work at camp this summer! =)

Heddah said...

Dude you rock my world little country girl! You do amaze me for reals though!!! Hey I finally updated my blog... so come comment and P.S. I owe you (or you owe me) a fatty phone call!!! :)