Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wildlife is really Wild

I left Thursday for the Wedding of the Year. Sarah and Justin are now one and I'll post pictures in the future. It might take a few weeks though. I'm leaving tomorrow for our 8th grade road trip. I'm excited because I get to hike around Yosemite and it's beautiful and fun and refreshing to be out of the valley. I'll come back Saturday to head to Marisa and David's wedding and then maybe some rest. Oh wait, probably laundry because I'm leaving Sunday morning for Hume Lake. Our high schoolers are going to camp and they needed another counselor. I'm so lucky, I know. I'm very excited for the next 2 weeks. After that I hope to do some local traveling. The new car is handling very nice. I've taken over a thousand miles already! Okay, pictures will come in abundance later.

1 comment:

aca said...

it's ok if it was the wedding of THIS year, because i know you wouldn't say it was the wedding of 2005.

just a thought.