Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Exodus

I have a lot to say but no patience to write about it all.

In short, 2 of our 4 pastors are being called away from our church. Change and transition is an adjustment for all. It always seems like a pastor leaving a church is a bad thing but I've been able to see the positive in this. While I'll definitely miss these humble men I'm excited to see what they do and what God does here.

I think I may have found the car I want to buy. It's a big decision in my life right now and I don't know why it's such a big deal. I think because by me buying this car I'm committing to staying around for a few more years. I'm also possibly applying to grad school. I've decided to bite the bullet and just go so far into debt there's no way out.

I'm preparing for Ethiopia and I really just wish it was time to go. I'm excited.

No comments: