Monday, March 13, 2006

Responsibilities, what's that?

I was a huge MXPX fan in college. I own almost every CD they put out. At first it was because I really liked this tennis player who loved MXPX but after we went to a show together, I fell in love with the band. They had a ton of energy and even though they might not have the most difficult music in the world, it's still entertaining. Anyway, all that to say I have some new responsibilities. I'm now taking over Sara's job at the office and it's a lot to remember right now. It's good though, some extra money and it looks like a new car is on the horizon. As I thought about what I could post about today I don't think I could top my sex post so I'll leave it at that. I'm speaking on Wednesday to the middle school girls and I'm stoked on it. Especially since Wess called at the perfect time and gave me some insight and encouragement. Thanks buddy. I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you today...I miss you

Heddah said...

I have a card in the mail coming your way! I know its a few days late but I have been so sick lately I haven't been able to talk or function at all! But I love you even if I'm a few days late! :) :) How was your day?! Did you do anything fun?!!!!

aca said...

i miss you too!

hope all is well!

can't wait to catch up.