Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope it was a good day for all, it sure was for me. Well, besides arguing with Robbie for a second it was pretty peaceful. I slept in and had breakfast with Meghan and Pam. I have been so blessed by them! They're the family I'm living with at the moment and they're so cool! I love them a lot and it's only been 3 months with them. After getting ready and heading out to Fillmore I found JD and Robbie both playing Halo 2, still in their p.j.s and no where near ready for Granny and Papa's. I went to the grandparents house and had a great late lunch with the family. They have 2 new Shih Tzu puppies, adorable! After that Rob and I went to my Dad's where Evelia's mom and dad brought their new Shih Tzu puppy. I think it's a sign, I want and need a puppy.
So today we give thanks. What are some things you're thankful for? Personally, I have a million things to be thankful for. I have awesome friends, family, coworkers and I could go on and on about how I've been provided for over not only this last year but these last few days.
This post is for Nathan "Freakin'" Milnik. He's my new great friend. I doubt he'll ever read this but I wanted to express my thanks. During Joshua we weren't really friends, I think he hated me telling him what to do and which rule he was breaking at the moment but now that we aren't in that context and we're now partners in ministry we're getting along great. He just got an additional job at REI (yeah boy, no more Jamba) and he's an intern with Wildlife (middle school). He does a great job, he's an encouragement and he isn't as mean as some may think. So here's to you Mr. Milnik, for being a great friend to me at RP when I feel so alone.
2 comments:
i love you alyssa =) and i miss you too. yeah we need to do those afro puffs again sometime. -janelle
hey alyssa!
it's been too long since i have talked to you! i hope you had a fabulous thanksgiving.
if you are not busy on sunday night...maybe you can cruise down to church with us...think about it.
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment