So Heather and Kyle have both posted outrageously funny blurbs on summer and I thought I would contribute my favorite memories.
I always enjoyed getting you lifeguards your snacks and spitting in one particular cup of strawberry lemonade. Shh, it's still a secret! Sitting at the pool and judging people was always fun.
Nikki I enjoyed our dance party, even though we were the only two breaking it down for a while. Club L was off the hook! I miss the I-pizzle fo sho.
Kyle, off roading in your jeep while listening to Spanish music! Oh, I don't think anything will ever compare!
How glorious was chasing bears, making fun of OCP, hanging in the trailer and counseling sessions in the Infirmary. I miss making fun of kids, other staff members and well, any one really.
I think one of my favorite nights was when Nikki, Amanda and I went to the Depot in our pajamas for ice cream. Ah, the good times. I miss you guys a ton.
Oh yeah, Heather (cleavage), has the dog died since licking Stacey's feet? Man, those things were so nasty!
Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you so very much.
4 comments:
Alyssa I remember you spitting in that cup!! Man that was funny and man did he deserve it!! I personally enjoyed the times when heather nunn blessed us with her interpretive dancing skills. or when she came out wearing a bra to freak out jasen...never seen his cheeks so red. AND HEY...when are you gonna post a picture of me!!!
p.s.-thanks for not giving me any dreadful mormom llamas this summer. i appreciate it...my legs appreciate it
ALYSSA!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID CLEVAGE ON YOUR BLOG! I feel so honored. I have tears flowing down my face. Remember when you, me and stacey were driving and I almost crashed because we were waving at that guy in the truck. "I TOLD YOU IT'S OVER THERE!" Stupid stacey never got it. And yes... the dog has since passed away because of stacey's NASTY feet.
Hey...hey...hey. Come on guys. My feet are not that nasty. Sure, three of them are still broken and still black and blue...but theyre still cute
alyssa-
I too thought it time for a personal testimony. And since I am the worst friend ever, this is a testimony to the greatness of the blogging world. were it not for blogs I would have no idea what is going on with my friends, because I never call or write or anything. But please know that in my horribleness I have not thought of you any less and I miss you terribly. You know my roommates have tried to get me to go to a club several times, but I know they just wouldn't compare to Club L. And I miss having someone to tell my new crush of the week too. Love ya, and miss you so much.
Post a Comment