Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quick thoughts

I've been encouraged by people in my life seeking me out to talk to me. I've also been drained by the weight of their stories, problems, and issues. I'm glad I'm feeling good enough for some bjj work outs because it really is a place to release some of the tension I've been feeling.

I'm competing on November 7th. Yeah, that's coming up quick. My coach just told me about the tournament and it's in San Diego, I'm excited to possibly have some friends watch me fight.

My gym crush came back yesterday. He's been gone for a couple of months and I was fine with that. I admit I did miss our hours of phone conversations, it's nice to feel like someone likes talking with you. Anyway...he called me last night and we talked for a while. This time our conversation made me feel depressed. Just thought you should know, I no longer have a gym crush.

1 comment:

marisa paige said...

no more gym crush?!?!?! nooooooooooooooooooooo! :)