I'm temping at UCSD and have loved it. I got the new Jay-Z album and love it. I baked pumpkin scones tonight and loved the one I ate. I wanted to eat them all but showed self-restraint.
I went to a concert this week and saw Taking Back Sunday, Weezer, and Blink 182. Weezer was by far my favorite but Travis Barker is pretty entertaining on the drums.
I got really sick this last week and even spent a whole day in bed. I'm feeling better now but I'm still a little weak and haven't been able to do jiu jitsu at all. I had no energy for boxing either.
I'm on a mission to find the best pumpkin spice latte around. I had one at Peet's tonight and it wasn't good at all. Won't be hard to beat. In case you weren't aware, I love pumpkin.
I'm applying (well, figuring out where to apply) to doctorate programs. So far I've decided I'm definitely applying to Rosemead (at Biola), University of Oregon, NYU, and probably Alliant (in San Diego). I'm also thinking about University of Michigan, Columbia, and maybe a UC. I don't know if I'll get into any of the programs, doctorate programs are EXTREMELY competitive, but so am I. NYU has about 200 applicants and only 4 or 5 are accepted. Yeah, not very good odds :/ But we'll see...
3 comments:
can you send me the recipe for those pumpkin scones? jasen has NOT STOPPED talking about that jay-z album. he watches ever interview and performance he does. our dvr is filled withhis man crush.
University of Oregon!?! Yeah!! Thats only an hour & a half from me!!! I guess you knew that - are you planning on going there when you are here? If you want to see the school, maybe we could take a trip. Our realtors daughter goes there. Almost everyone in Oregon has stickers on their car for that school, & owns a Duck sweatshirt. We are a very prideful state. So, you know where my vote is!!!
p.s I am a huge fan pumpkin as well, so we will have to bake something when you are here!
You DO love pumpkin...and pumpkin seeds that you steal from drunk bleacher dwellers at Giants games. Hahahaha, remember how we ate half the bag and the dude still wanted them back?
Also, Dr. Aguilar has a very nice ring to it...
xo
Post a Comment