Friday, April 10, 2009

Last few weeks

I've been swamped with school the last few weeks.  A few more projects and I'll be done.  It's exciting and scary.  Finding a job is a lot of work.  Anyway, I have taken a little time to do some fun things.  

It's baseball season!  My favorite time of the year (besides Christmas).  Hanna, Maria and I cheered on the Dodgers here in San Diego as they took on the Padres. 

Marisela has a huge heart for children with special needs.  I joined her and her family for the Race for Autism in Balboa Park.  Isn't Ethan freaking adorable!?

Robbie has followed in my footsteps and taken on MMA.  Kidding, I think it was the other way around.  Anyway, he had his first fight last weekend and did pretty well.  It made me think I might want to compete in a tournament in a few months.  I need to work on getting health insurance first.  

No comments: