Sunday, January 06, 2008

I pulled a nooner

When I was in high school my step dad was always so annoyed by my sleeping patterns. I would stay up late and sleep in as long as possible. Being in Joshua broke me of that habit. We would have to wake up super early to do chores and trying to get to bed by 10 was hard. Anyway, when I was younger my best friend, Sydia and I would call one another every Saturday when we woke up. It was usually after noon. When we slept until noon we would call it a "nooner." Today was the first time in a very long time I had slept in. I pulled a nooner. I rolled out of bed at exactly noon. I know, what a slacker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately the "J-dub" only broke my "nooners" off until I was out--shoots.