Amanda from Brooks called today. She delivered bad news and a crushing blow to me. She got notice from the school last night that they were pulling the funding for the position she had offered me. So now I have no job and no place to live. Moving to Santa Barbara without a job just wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.
I know that God has a plan for me. I know that things don't just happen by chance and there is definitely a reason why this isn't working. I hate it though. A similar thing happened in April when I didn't get into the grad program I wanted to go to and my mom assured me there was a reason. A month later I got sick with Lupus. Right now all I can say is this sucks.
5 comments:
i'm sorry...it does suck.tulips
Man...I don't know what to say. This summer is weird in that way. Plans changing and people not knowing what to do. I'll be praying for you! Hope to stil see you on Monday!
I"m sorry to hear! I'll be praying for you !
It was good to see you the other day! I'll keep you in prayer, Alyssa, and keep us posted to any new news.
It must have been bad-- enough to make you stop blogging! Steal some internet somewheres and give us more updates!
Post a Comment