Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Packing up and ready for the ride
I got a call from Brooks Institute of Photography last week. I had sent my resume in for a Student Advising position. I thought it was a long shot but it certainly has been something I've been praying for. My desire is to get into student affairs and college counseling at a school. It's just so hard to do without a Master's degree. They called me back and I was so excited about the Brooks job. I had a phone interview yesterday and it went extremely well. I felt like it was the best interview I've ever had. I think she liked me too because she was going to pass me along to the Provost of the college. He's out of town until the 6th but she said once he gets back she wants me to meet him and her face to face. Because Brooks is owned by a large corporation there are a few hoops I have to jump through. I don't know what is going to happen, I'm positive about this job because it seemed to go so well. I gave my notice at work so I have less than 3 weeks here. I'll have a short time of transition but I'm really looking forward to it. Look at me, talking like I already got the job...Regardless, I know I'll have about a week or two and then something will happen. Either I'll go to Hume and work a few weeks or jump right into the paperwork for substituting in Fillmore. I can't wait to have a week to just visit friends and rest up a bit. I'm sure it'll still be busy moving and trying to figure out what comes next but I'm ready for the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment