It's been up and down over the last month. I'm in a lot of pain and every night I pray I will wake up and feel better. It hasn't happened yet but I did get great news from the doctor on Friday. He was able to tell I have a mixed Lupus condition with a tissue disease. I know it doesn't sound like good news but it's better than a pure Lupus. The type I have will almost never affect my organs. So, it won't kill me it's just going to be painful. I'm beginning treatment next week and it can take up to 3 months to have any relief. I'm praying it will come sooner.
Lately I've been feeling like I should have things figured out. You know? I mean, I don't necessarily want to be doing the job I have forever and I can't live in a trailer for the rest of my life. I've decided to leave my position at church. Now I need to decide if I stay in the valley or go off on an adventure. The adventure sounds so much better than the other options but I'm the careful, strategic thinker. I don't do risk very well. At least I know if I stay in the valley I have a decent job and a few great friends. If I picked up and moved I might not have that and that scares me. Hmmm...life.
No comments:
Post a Comment