I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post.
Life is a funny thing isn't it? So much of mine has been up in the air for months and I've been in this awkward transition period, only I didn't know what I was transitioning into. Things are starting to become solid again and that makes me feel a little settled.
In the past month I've taken more tests than I ever wanted to. Suffering from test anxiety isn't fun at all. I took the CBEST and await the results. I took the second and third rounds of test with the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Those went well and I take the last test in April. I applied to grad school at Cal State Northridge (CSUN) for the Maters in Educational Counseling Program. I'm really stoked about that possibility and I'm taking a counseling class this semester too. I absolutely love school (I know, I'm a freak)! I started a new job today with Phones 4 Charity. I don't love it and that makes me wonder how long it'll last. I know, I haven't even given it a chance but really, I just want to be a full time student. Why can't I just find a man who wants to marry me and put me through school? I'm only half way joking.
So yeah, life is busy and great and on the up and up. I'll try to post more often...for that one of you that reads this still :)
1 comment:
we are still with ya!! hope you are doing well...
Post a Comment