Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Inspired by Aaron

I know I should post more often because then I wouldn't feel overwhelmed by sitting down to write. I haven't even tried to write an Ethiopia update because it too seems overwhelming. There is so much to say about that trip and some way cool stories that might make you cry. I have great pictures too that I want to add so all that will come. I just wanted to say hello to anyone still checking up on me.

P.S. I'm looking for a full time job...anywhere :) If you have a heads up on something sweet, let me know!

2 comments:

aca said...

i am sure we could find something if you are interested!

i am glad you had such an amazing trip.

Aaron said...

I miss you Alyssa! Howz mi' frijole doing? I pray things are well. Thanks for visiting in the summer... I'm sorry we didn't get to really hang out... you know summer schedule and all.