Monday, May 01, 2006
I'm the VIP Grand Prize Winner!
I got a call today from April at KIIS FM, a station that could be considered a guilty pleasure of mine. So she tells me I was picked as the Grand Prize winner for their Wango Tango concert. I was stoked because I wanted to go to the concert but then she told me all that I had won. I get a hotel room in Irvine, a limo ride to and from the show. Once at the show I'll have a dressing room, backstage passes and I get to intro one of the artists on stage. Then I get a limo ride back to the hotel and the hotel for the night. Bummer is I only get to take one guest and I had told Jonathan way back in March that if I won tickets, I would take him. He didn't believe me when I called him today to tell him we're going to Wango Tango. Dude, I'm stoked because Mary J. Blige, Kanye West, Rhianna and a few others I might be excited about are gonna be there. I really want to meet Kanye and well, Ryan Seacrest :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
all those ghetto artists and you dont even hesitate to give me a call. and even after the 'what's up' to his ghettoness...
wow - i'm hurt.
tell kanye i said what up
I'm Jealous
Shut Up!
What's the handicap thing by your word verification? It starts counting weird when I click on it....dunno
Post a Comment